Saturday, January 15, 2011

Support - S A L A M A T P O * Thank you

I find myself saying, "Thank you," a lot these days and I think it's great.  Jen and I appreciate all the support we've been getting everyone.  It's all very humbling.  But it's still surprising at the amount of support that we are getting.  You do your thing and you hope that at the very least, you don't offend anyone in the process. 

When people take real interest, when they say, "Hey, can you make me this?"  Without even seeing what we can make and do, We can...or at the very least, try our best.  But is trying your best, the same as doing your best?

With the confidence and interest that people have shown in our skills that aren't even yet so defined...all we can say is thank you.  For believing in us and in what we do.



No comments:

Post a Comment